Experience more, pay less
- 24 hours free travel on public transport in the entire Koblenz city area
- 50 % off regular admission prices
- 20 % discount on cable car rides
- and much more
The Koblenz Card provides visitors to the city with an attractive new offer. This special card introduced by Koblenz Tourism is valid for 24 hours and offers numerous discounts during this period. Individual cards are available for 9.80 € from the Tourist Information offices.
For example, card holders can travel by bus free of charge in the city of Koblenz area, receive a free guided tour of the old town, visit various museums at reduced prices and receive discounts on various boat trips as well as on the Koblenz cable car.
All advantages at a glance
24 hours free ride
24 hours free public transport in the entire city area of Koblenz:
with all buses and trains in the VRM system, e.g. evm Verkehrs GmbH, Rhein-Mosel-Bus, Ehrenbreitstein ferry, Lay ferry, inclined lift (Ehrenbreitstein Fortress).
Koblenz city area: grids 101-107 and the overlap zones 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 197, 198 and 199
50% off regular admission fees as well as on entrance fees for special exhibitions (not on combined tickets) in Koblenz Museums - Kultur erleben (Experience culture):
50 % on guided tour in a guided tour through the old town of Koblenz
Period: April to end of October; Time: daily 10.30 hrs in German and additionally Saturday 15.00 hrs in German/English
Meeting point: Tourism Information office Forum Confluentes, Zentralplatz
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- 20% discount on cable car rides (adult ticket)
- 20% reduction on admission prices to Ehrenbreitstein Fortress and Stolzenfels Castle
- 20% discount on Koblenz Theatre tickets
for performances on the days when the Koblenz Card is valid (performance starts within the 24 hour validity period)
- Reductions in ferry/boat trip fares: 20% reduction on the regular fare (for details, please see the provider):